Educ8 Training Ltd has recently been awarded a contract to help support young people aged 16-24 years into employment through a Welsh Government funded Jobs growth Wales Supported Employment programme.
Utilising the contract, Educ8 has secured a number of high quality 6-month job opportunities with employers in the areas of Caerphilly, RCT and Bridgend.
During the programme, young people will work for 25 hours per week and be paid at the national minimum wage rate appropriate to their age. They will also attend training with Educ8 for one day per month in order to develop their vocational, basic and soft skills.
Please click below for further information on the jobs available and download the application form here to apply for any of the opportunities. All completed application forms should be emailed to our Jobs Growth Wales Supported Employment Coordinator, Marcus Thomas: Marcust@educ8training.co.uk
Job Opportunities in Caerphilly
- Recycling Operative at B&B Environmental (Crumlin)
- Assistant Commis Chef at Riverside Restaurant (Blackwood)
- Baguette Shop Assistant at Liz’s Lunchbox (Ystrad Mynach)
Facilities Operative at Penallta Concrete (Penallta)
Job Opportunities in RCT
Job Opportunities in Bridgend
- Trainee Drainage Engineer Surveyor at Redwood Environmental (Village Farm Industrial Estate)
- Admin Assistant at Gibson STS (Waterton Industrial Estate)
- Shop Assistant at Sentiments Luxury Bridal Wear (Town Centre)
- Sales and Marketing Assistant at Accelero Digital
- Graphic Designer & Sign Maker (Maesteg)
- General Assistant (Garden Centre, Brynmenyn Ind. Estate)
For further information, contact Marcus Thomas at Educ8 Training Ltd on 01443 749000.
This programme is part financed by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.