Already in employment but looking for further development or a change of career?

There is no upper age limit for apprenticeships and if you are aged 19+ the Government will still fund 90% of your programme costs (with your employer paying the other 10%) providing you are eligible for the programme you have chosen.

In addition to the usual eligibility requirements such as UK or EU residency etc, if you are already working you will need to show that the programme will provide you with new knowledge and skills required by your role.  For example, if you have been working as a yard groom but are now taking on more responsibility you may be eligible for funding for a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Horse Care, regardless of your age.

Alternatively, if you have been working in a completely different sector but now wish to fulfil your ambition of working with horses you may be eligible for a Level 2 Equine Groom Apprenticeship.  We will complete a simple skill scan with you to check your eligibility for funding – just give us a call for an informal chat!

For more information on this course, please contact educ8england@educ8training.co.uk or 01443 749000. Like our Equine Facebook page for the latest updates and information!