In response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, Educ8 Training Group would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that the organisation has already taken a number of precautionary actions to ensure that they can continue offering the best service for you and your business whilst keeping their team safe.
Business as Usual
- We are operating as normal and have so far had ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus in the business.
- Following and reviewing public health agency advice on efficient ways to contain the virus.
- Keeping up to date with government advice and adapting business plans to reflect changes. Scaling up and down our response to new information to ensure a flexible and proportionate response.
- Actively communicating these plans to our employees, learners. employers and suppliers.
- Looking at options for people to work remotely to prevent the spread of infection, and to ensure minimal interruption of day to day activities and continued support to our learners and employers.
- Considering using self-serve options for Meetings and Training such as telephone and online services such as online technologies/smart assessor/microsoft teams to minimise face to face interaction.
- Review policies and procedures on health reporting, office and personal hygiene protective equipment, social distancing and working hours.
- Liaising closely with Welsh Government and Awarding Bodies to determine contingency measures that we can implement to support the continuation of learning for all learners and where possible, minimise disruption.
- We have established a dedicated team with representatives from the business, who are monitoring the situation daily and meeting regularly.
- We are encouraging our team to follow best hygiene practices as recommended by the World Health Organisation.
To confirm, so far, we have had ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus and our team are monitoring the situation very closely. We will keep you updated on the situation via email.