Did you know Educ8 offers fully-funded business qualifications?
We offer high standards of learning via fully-funded Customer Service, Business Administration and ILM Leadership & Management courses from levels 2 to 5, all assessed in the workplace.
These courses apply to organisations and potential learners across so many different sectors and roles – we genuinely believe any company can benefit from the professional development of its staff. That’s especially true given the way Educ8 tailors its courses to meet the requirements of both the learner and their employer.
ILM Leadership & Management may be suitable for individuals who are:
- Leading a team for the first time
- Working towards a promotion
- Taking on a new role
- Stepping into someone else’s shoes, perhaps temporarily
- Thinking about becoming a manager
- Moving into a senior management role
Customer Service learners may be:
- Just starting out handling customer queries
- Responsible for an organisation’s overall customer-service strategy
- Analysing customer feedback and planning improvements
- In any type of organisation – from retail to education to hospitality, healthcare or finance
Business Administration learners may be in roles such as:
- Frontline staff
- Business support staff
- Personal assistant
- Office juniors
If you would like to find out more information click here or contact us on 01443 749000 / email@example.com