Educ8 Proud Sponsors of Top Caerphilly Talent
The team at Educ8 was delighted to attend the prestigious Caerphilly Business Awards on Friday 17th November at Llechwen Hall.
The 2017 awards, hosted by BBC presenter, Jamie Owen, were the largest in its 16-year history and the awards are widely recognised as one of Wales’ most established business accolades. The event is the only event of its kind to represent the rapidly developing Caerphilly business region.
Educ8 sponsored the award for Large Business of the Year and we were blown away by the talent that was presented on the night.
‘It was a real pleasure to be part of the judging panel for the Large Business of the Year award. The talent within Caerphilly is truly amazing and I was really impressed with the activities of the three finalists within our category. The evening was a great success and I was humbled to hear the inspiring stories of all finalists and winners.’ Steve Lewis, CFO of the Educ8 Group.
Congratulations to all of the winners listed below, especially to Thomas Carroll Group who were the winners of our sponsored category:
- Apprentice of the Year – Brandon Griffiths from GE Aviation
- Start Up Business of the Year – Volare Italian Restaurant
- Woman of the Year – Alex Jones from Coffee 37
- Creative & Digital Business of the Year – Big Lemon Creative
- Small Business of the Year– JR Gilbert Engineering
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Peak Performance Fitness
- Contribution to the Rural Economy – The Living Room
- Large Business of the Year– Thomas Carroll Group
- Welsh Ice Business of the Year – Wize Virtual Admin
- Premier Award – Alex Jones from Coffee 37