How recruiting an apprentice can benefit your business
Apprenticeships are a tried and tested way of injecting new talent into your organisation. The apprentice will be able to learn valuable work skills on the job whilst completing a qualification at the same time. The vacancy can be tailored to specific job roles, creating flexibility to the needs of your business.
What are the benefits of recruiting an apprentice?
1) Recruiting an apprentice helps to increase productivity within your organisation
2) Apprenticeships are a tried and tested way to recruit new staff, or retrain and upskill existing staff
3) An apprentice helps to tackle skill shortages
4) Work based learning can be completed in your workplace, minimising disruption to your business
5) Apprenticeships provides you with skilled workers you need for the future
How can Educ8 help?
The Educ8 Group are here to help you advertise and recruit your apprentice. We can support you in finding the right candidate for your role by using the Careers Wales Apprenticeship Vacancy Service as well as advertising on our own website and social media channels.
The apprenticeships we deliver are in the following sectors:
For advice and more information, contact our team on 01443 749000 / email@example.com.