Business Administration Apprenticeships
Here at Educ8 we offer Business Admin apprenticeships for Levels 2, 3 and 4 – which one you choose depends on your previous work-based qualifications and the career path you want to pursue.
Alongside the course-specific certificate for your respective level of the apprenticeship and a City & Guilds QCF Diploma in Business Administration, Essential Skills training such as Communication, Digital Literacy and Application of Number will also be delivered as part of the funded Apprenticeship framework.
See what our clients say about us here
What units are included in the different Business Admin qualifications?
Units for each of the qualifications are split into up to four groups (A – D), with a set amount of credits candidates must achieve to complete the course.
Level 2 Business Admin, for instance, features 6 units in its Mandatory Group A, whereas in Level 3 and Level 4 these are down to 5 and 4 respectively, leaving more room for gaining credits from the Optional Groups.
You can find a breakdown of the units and their corresponding credits in the Business Admin apprenticeships course outline.
How are the Business Administration apprenticeships delivered?
Regardless of which level Business Admin course you choose, you will be allocated a qualified Assessor who will carry out monthly visits to your workplace to observe your work and assign you set tasks to complete.
You may also be required to attend some workshops covering the knowledge units within your qualification as well as relevant Essential Skills. The workshops will be scheduled in advance and held at one of Educ8’s centres.
The benefits of a Business Administration apprenticeship
Completing a Business Admin course will help you enhance your career in the field by building and developing relevant skills. Our apprenticeships are a great way for you to take charge of both your professional and personal development, and come out with a recognised qualification for it.
In addition to developing a portfolio of administration skills essential for progressing in the industry, an NVQ/QCF qualification will provide you with a better understanding of what would be expected of you in a more senior business admin position.
Other benefits of our Business Admin Apprenticeships include:
- Great choice of optional units – you can tailor the qualification to your personal learning and development needs, so you are best suited to your current or future job role.
- Learning to manage and improve your own performance, as well as juggle a number of different responsibilities at once.
- Mastering work and communication in a business environment, and gaining an insight into office culture.
- Versatility – as a business admin apprentice, dipping your toes in the different aspects of office based work will help you get an idea of which area of the business you’re most interested in.
- People skills boost – a Business Administration apprenticeship will also have amazing impact on your confidence; after completing the qualification, you would feel more self-assured when meeting new people.
An insight into business administration is useful regardless of what career path you choose to pursue – you will have the know-how to work in a range of areas from customer service, HR, and accounting, to marketing and admin, or even opt for being self-employed and manage your own business.