Customer Service Apprenticeships
The Educ8 Customer Service apprenticeships are available at two different levels – Level 2 and Level 3 – both of which are offered on a fully funded basis for learners in relevant job roles.
The funded Apprenticeship framework includes training on Essential Skills such as Communication, Digital Literacy and Application of Number in addition to receiving a City & Guilds QCF Diploma in Customer Service and a course-specific certificate for the relevant apprenticeship level.
See what our clients say about us here
What do the different Customer Service qualifications include?
Each of the levels features a selection of units split into up to four groups (A – D), through which candidates must achieve a set amount of credits candidates in order to complete the course.
The Mandatory Group A for Level 2 Customer Service includes 5 units, leaving more room for gaining credits from the Optional Groups, while the mandatory units in Level 3 increase both in number and credits.
You can find a breakdown of the units and their corresponding credits in the Customer Service apprenticeships course outline.
How are the Customer Service qualifications delivered?
Learners in both level 2 and level 3 Customer Service apprenticeships are assigned a skilled Assessor who will visit you monthly to observe how your work in a business environment and carry out assessment tasks.
Additionally, some workshops will be scheduled in advance for you to attend at one of the Educ8 centres. These will cover the knowledge units included in your qualification as well as any relevant Essential Skills.
The benefits of a Customer Service apprenticeship
Whether you are completely new to customer service, or you are looking to further your customer service skills to improve your performance in your current role, a Customer Service apprenticeship is a great choice for boosting your knowledge and work-based competency.
Our nationally recognised NVQ/QCF qualifications provide you with the opportunity to develop key business environment skills, giving you the confidence to communicate clearly and effectively promote your company.
During the Customer Service course you will also learn how to:
- Take your personal development into your own hands by upskilling and staying on top of relevant policies and legal frameworks, as well as you company offering.
- Communicate in a customer friendly language – a positive and helpful approach is a key pillar to providing a great customer service experience.
- Solve problems efficiently when deal with complaints and enquiries – you will be able to tailor you approach to each individual, providing a service personalised to their needs.
- Present your organisation in a positive light through exceptional customer care – this will not only increase regular custom, but also improve your opportunities for career progression.
- Completing a Customer Service apprenticeship opens up routes into a career in a variety of sectors, from retail and hospitality to financial services, entertainment and even sport.
With a huge range of customer service jobs consistently available, you will have a competitive edge in the sphere as well as a number of transferable skills which would come in handy should you decide on a career change later on.