Have you recently been made redundant?
We know that this is a very worrying time, but did you know there is a funding available for training which you may be eligible for? ReAct is a scheme run by Welsh Government which allows you access to funding of up to £1500 to re-train, add to your personal development and increase your potential for getting back into employment.
Who is eligible?
Support under the ReAct scheme is available for individuals who:
- Live in Wales.
- Are currently unemployed and who have not been in continuous employment for 6 weeks or more since being made redundant.
- Are currently under notice of redundancy.
- Have not undertaken any publicly funded training since being made redundant, including the work-based learning suite of programmes.
How to apply:
If you wish to apply for the ReAct Vocational Training grant, you first need to contact Careers Wales to make an appointment. Call 0800 028 4844
- You can apply straight away for this support.
- The funding does not affect any redundancy pay that you may be entitled to.
- The funding can be split to access more that one course up to a £1500 limit.
- For further information please click here
We can offer you training in the following sectors, which you could potentially access with ReAct funding:
- Health & Social Care Level 2 Core
- Childcare, Playwork, Learning & Development Level 2 Core
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Introduction to Business Administration
- Social Media for Business
- Digital Marketing
- Application of Number (Maths)
- Communication (English)
- Digital Literacy
We can also offer support with CV writing, applications and interview techniques.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(