Are you considering succession planning within your organisation?
Do you have a skills gap that you need to fill?
Could your workforce do with an injection of energy, talent and passion?
As a major Welsh-Government contract holder for Jobs Growth Wales and Apprenticeships, we are able to provide organisations with an exemplary recruitment service at no cost whatsoever. Whether you are looking to recruit a young trainee and provide them with support and mentoring or you need someone with a bit more life experience, we can support you to find the right recruit for your organisation.
Are you looking to recruit the future leaders of your business?
Apprenticeships are proven to be one of the most effective ways to recruit, train and develop highly skilled employees within your company. In fact, 88% of employers believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce. You can recruit an Apprentice of ANY AGE and they can start their training at Level 2, 3 or 4, depending on the type of role you’re looking to fill.
- We support you to advertise a quality job opportunity that can be filled by an individual of ANY age
- We can help you to sift and interview candidates as required (at no cost)
- The individual will enrol onto a high quality, job-specific, vocational training programme (Apprenticeship) with us from the moment you take them on, allowing them to earn while they earn
- The level of the Apprenticeship depends on your needs- you could recruit a Level 2 Admin Apprentice or a Trainee Manager to go through a Level 4 management development programme
- The position must be for at least 12 months
- The individual must be paid at least the National Apprenticeship Minimum Wage for that 12-month period
- We can support you to progress the individual onto a higher level qualification once they complete their 12 month Apprenticeship
Potential Apprenticeship Pathways (click each pathway to find out more):
- Team Leading & Management
- Engineering (various routes)
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Advice and Guidance
- Health and Social Care
- Child Care
‘I’ve been using Educ8 as my preferred training provider for many years now and have absolutely no reason whatsoever to ever go elsewhere. I have a designated Customer Account Manager who understands my business needs and they offer a great selection of training to cover al aspects of my business. I can’t recommend them highly enough!’ Jenine Gill, Owner of Little Inspirations Nursery Group.
Contact us today on 01443 749011 to find out more or to express interest.
Is your company expanding? Would you be able to support a young person to develop their skills and experience? If so, Jobs Growth Wales could be the programme for you!
Funded by ESF (via the Welsh Government), Jobs Growth Wales is designed to support organisations to grow whilst providing young people with a high-quality, 26-week work placement that leads to a sustainable job.
- We support you to advertise a quality job opportunity that can only be filled by an eligible young job-seeker (aged 16-24 years)
- You interview and select the appropriate young person for your organisation
- The job must be for 26 weeks and the young person must work between 25-40 hours per week
- The participant must be paid at least the National Minimum Wage rate for their age. We will reimburse you for 50% of the participant’s wage costs every month
- We will act as a supportive mediator between you and the participant; providing monthly advice and guidance to the participant and resolving any issues or queries that you may have
- At the end of the 26 weeks we can support you to progress the young person onto a fully-funded Apprenticeship training programme
‘I have accessed the Jobs Growth Wales programme via Educ8 every year for the last 4 years. Before that I used a different provider and I must say the difference between the two was significant. The service I receive from Educ8 is tremendous. I wouldn’t use anyone else.’ Colin Voisey, CEO @ Cleartech Live Ltd.
We are contracted to deliver Jobs Growth Wales to organisations across South East and West Wales. Contact us today on 01443 749011 to find out more or to express interest.
The Apprenticeships, Traineeships and Jobs Growth Wales programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund, for more information please click here.
Click here to find out more about the recruitment services we are able to offer.