Social Media Classes
Educ8 Training’s one-day Social Media Class is suitable for individuals and teams looking to learn how to maximise the opportunities presented to companies and individuals by the growing popularity of social media platforms in business environments.
Our world leading social media courses are designed to develop your understanding of how creating a personal brand, increasing your brand visibility, and most importantly, developing new business. We help you build up your social profiles in a way that efficiently showcases your brand, connect with current clients and develop prospects.
What is the format of the social media courses?
Each one day social media training workshop is dedicated to a particular social media platform. Bespoke workshops over a longer period of time are also available, and can be tailored to meet the needs of your business. We offer one-to-one social media coaching sessions as well if required.
When and where does social media training take place?
You can join our regular social media course sessions (on the dates listed below) where you have the opportunity to network and meet new people, or you can get in touch and arrange bespoke social media training at a time convenient for your business.
Please note that our open courses are held on location at the Educ8 offices. If you would like to book a bespoke course that can be delivered in your workplace, then please get in touch.
Social Media Courses – Schedule
LinkedIn Social Media Training
During our social media course on Linked In, you will learn:
- How to connect with and market to key individuals
- How to optimise your LinkedIn profile to increase brand visibility
- Pages vs. Profiles
- Ideal lead generation messages for conversion
- LinkedIn blogging and deploying content
- Generating leads through a LinkedIn group
- Seeding regular content through the use of an editorial calendar
Instagram Social Media Training
During our social media course on Instagram, you will learn:
- How to target young, modern audiences on one of the fastest growing social media platforms
- Exploring trends, hashtags and vertical video
- Creating easy, high converting imagery visuals
- What to expect from your designer
- Ephemeral content, ‘stories’ and paid advertising
Facebook Social Media Training
During our social media course on Facebook, you will learn:
- Page vs. profile – basics and compliance
- Visuals on Facebook – developing a human and accessible brand
- Building a Facebook Strategy
- Measuring success
- Scheduling tools and Facebook applications
- Facebook Video
Twitter Social Media Training
During our social media course on Twitter, you will learn:
- Twitter basics – setting up an account
- Glossary – learning the language of hashtags, retweets and trends
- Visuals and videos
- Building a Twitter Strategy
- Scheduling – How to not always be tied to your smartphone
Join our engaging social media training workshops and discover useful tips on how to generate interesting content and identify winning strategies for building and maintaining a thriving community of connections and followers. Book a social media course today or contact us on 01443 749000.