If you are a jobseeker on the lookout for a job which will both challenge and reward you, you are in the right place! With the number of job opportunities from our Apprenticeships programme and Jobs Growth Wales we advertise on behalf of various employers, you are guaranteed to find the right match!
At Educ8 we pride ourselves in an excellent track record when it comes to delivering a range of recruitment and development solutions, as well as world-class training, to organisations of all sizes, from SMEs and micro companies to big businesses. Our experience with providing Apprenticeships, work placement opportunities and vocational training of the highest quality spans over more than a decade, and is one of the key reasons we’ve built a reputations as an ambitious, dynamic and values-driven organisation.
In addition to the Apprenticeship opportunities we offer across a range of spheres, our provision also includes leadership and management training, development of jobseekers’ employability skills and bespoke solutions. What’s more, we work with schools to help students prepare for setting off on their dream career path after they graduate.
Our passion for turning South Wales into a great place to live and work drives us to help our communities achieve things beyond their imagination. Through our two main training centres in Port Talbot and Caerphilly, we assist local businesses and individuals in building up their employability skills.
As part of our efforts to boost employment levels, we advertise a range of work clubs and employability projects in collaboration with a number of partners, amongst which Communities First, Careers Wales, Youth Engagement Teams, Job Centre Plus and Wales Council for Voluntary Action.
We also offer a variety of Apprenticeships in Wales, which give jobseekers the opportunity to have their workplace skills recognised by an official qualification. We provide individual one to one support and guidance throughout all the Apprenticeships we deliver, and award participants with nationally-recognised qualification certifying their skills in a specific area.
Completing an Apprenticeship in Wales consists of doing paid work for a high-quality employer while simultaneously completing a vocational training course with Educ8. This employment-based learning programme is a fantastic way to generate a stable income whilst developing new skills.
We also provide individuals with the opportunity to opt in to learn bilingually or in Welsh when they enrol for an Apprenticeship in Wales as part of our efforts to promote Welsh heritage though the native language. It’s our goal to increase the number of learners studying in Welsh or bilingually from the current 4%, so we have made it easy to get started by providing useful phrases, hints and tips during each session.
What sets Euc8 apart from our competition is the way in which we infuse our core values in the services we offer. Our honesty and integrity help us inspire individuals to achieve their true potential and empower them on their path of professional development. We strive for excellence in everything we do, hold ourselves accountable to our commitments and deliver the promised results, thus establishing a feeling of trust amongst our learners, partners and ourselves.
If you want to become a part of the Educ8 community of learners, and realise your full capacity, check out the list of opportunities for Apprenticeships in Wales which are currently available below. We are constantly updating our vacancies, so if you don’t immediately see an opportunity which is a right fit for you, come back soon to see what more employees have to offer.
The successful candidate will be working with a range of business and residential clients with a variety of on-site and cloud-based services. We are looking for an IT Technician to troubleshoot, install, and maintain computer systems and networks. You should have a good working knowledge of computer hardware and software and be passionate about expanding your knowledge and experience. The ideal candidate will possess good troubleshooting abilities, organisational skills and attention to detail.
The Project Assistant will provide support for the general running of Pinkspiration and contribute to the development and ongoing delivery of projects and events.
Under the direction of the Business Support Manager, the Business Support Assistant will provide a full administrative service to the Business
Provide administrative support to all group sites.
* Use computerised systems to book jobs in and out of sites
* Transport Scheduling and Logistics
* Enter completed paperwork onto computerised systems
* Run customer reports as requested
* Run job error reports as requested
* Scanning and emailing documents
* Chase third party paperwork data and enter onto computer system
* Creation and issue of purchase orders to suppliers and maintaining stationery, kitchen and cleaning stock records
* Additional administrative tasks as required
* Confidential work on clocking machines, fire roll calls ertc. All information processed and dealt with should be kept confidential from other staff members and external people
Expanding modern SA1 Waterfront based company seeks degree level, conscientious and eager candidates. You will enjoy solving puzzles and be fully trained to provide exemplary customer service to our UK-wide clients.
What we do:-
• We are one of the UK’s foremost private number plates agents
• Our trained advisors assist customers buying, selling and transferring personal vehicle registration marks
• We’re not a call centre so no cold calling, hard-selling or sales targets
• We take pride in our ethical business approach
• We treat our clients as we would like to be treated
• We support many charitable organisations
What we can offer you:-
• Starting salary of £15,600 -£16640 per annum depending on age, based on 40 hours per week and paid by the minute, so you never lose out!
• Opportunities to earn more for any extra time you’d like to work
• Bonuses for just being great or having great ideas
• 28 days annual leave and Contributory Pension
• Fascinating and varied work in Fab offices
• A great bunch of colleagues
• Comprehensive training
• Annual contribution to your favourite charity
• Valuable, Free on-site parking
• Complimentary refreshments and fresh fruit daily
• Cake on your birthday!
• A true sense of self-satisfaction at a job well done