- Handle customer enquiries over the telephone. Take messages and signposting to the appropriate person.
- Dealing with post, service charges and other reception duties
- Administration for processing team, completing template letters, scanning documents and maintaining excel spreadsheets
- Filing, photocopying and issuing any correspondence required.
- Accessing and updating company system with service user details and providing reports as necessary.
- Update and maintain the filing systems using In-house computer systems and scanning equipment.
- Setting up for internal/external meetings, including assisting in preparation of tea and coffees.
Full training to be provided by the Employer
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
- To be organised
- To have a good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Have excellent time keeping skills
- To be punctual and professional
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
To be arranged by the Employer
Please check that you are eligible to apply for Jobs Growth Wales before applying.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.