- Contacting every lead to maximise sales opportunities and progressing each lead to ensure upsell and cross sell opportunities through phone and email
- Create your own leads through your own telemarketing, through other medium such as LinkedIn
- Building strong customer rapport through a high quality of written/oral communications via demonstrating excellent product knowledge
- Keep calendars and media lists up to date
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assist in organising and execution of events
- Conduct research to support communications planning and business development
- Work with colleagues to graft and distribute content for social media and media releases
- Develop network of external contacts within media, press and organisations, and support relations with stakeholders, media, partners etc.
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Customer account management
- Attending team social events
Full training to be provided by the Employer.
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
IMPORTANT INFORMATION***BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ensure you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide and up-to-date mobile number and email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Please check that you are eligible to apply for Jobs Growth Wales before applying.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.