- Food handling and preparation e.g. making items on the menu
- Compliance with Food Hygiene & Safety training (Level 2)
- Taking orders, operating the till
- Having a good knowledge of the current exhibition & events programme and regular weekly schedule.
- Updating the mailing list, Instagram account, Facebook, Twitter & Company website.
- Managing any enquiries
- Curatorial skills
- Serving alcohol
Full training to be provided by the Employer
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
- Passion for healthy food and concern of ethical provenance of goods
- Good communication skills and interest in people and community • Simple arithmetic skills
- Good attitude towards using flexible skills
- Understanding and interest in culture and the wider arts
- Good working knowledge of social media & marketing to help promote any events
- Knowledge of building or updating websites
- Good written skills
- Background in Arts, Communications and Media
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
IMPORTANT INFORMATION**BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ensure you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number and email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Please check that you are eligible to apply for Jobs Growth Wales before applying. Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.