- To carry out and undertake specific, general and domestic tasks which will provide good quality of health and well-being of the citizens.
- To contribute, develop and implement citizens individual care plans.
- To work flexibly to meet citizens support needs.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with family and advocates.
- To actively talk and listen to citizens – allowing personal choice within their own home.
- To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims and objectives of the company.
- To complete induction and mandatory training.
- To undertake and complete QCF Level 2/3 in care as a minimum standard requirement.
- Commit yourself to developing skills and knowledge as identified by you, your line manager and your colleagues.
- To be person centred in all aspects of your role.
Full training to be provided by the Employer
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
Course not specified in list
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
To be arranged by the Employer