- Clean required properties (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, bathroom, kitchen cleaning etc)
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs of faulty equipment or within the property
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Undertake basic record keeping and monitoring as directed for routine cleaning activities
- Report all defects/hazards immediately to your supervisor
- To be aware of their responsibilities and follow Health & Safety regulations
Area of Responsibilities for administration/marketing duties:
- Attend relevant meetings and participate in training and development activities and programmes as required
- Creating and maintaining Excel Spreadsheets
- Assist in creating, implementing and reviewing policies and procedures
- Processing timesheets and producing invoices
- Validating, uploading and saving documents
- Maintaining filing systems
- Ensure that the website and all channel content is kept up to date and relevant, generating and circulating reports
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn as well as print publications
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Manage enquiries and create a good working relationship with customers
Full training to be provided by the Employer
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and comply with the guidelines of relevant health and safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- To establish and maintain a constructive working relationship with colleagues.
- To adhere to all policies and procedures set out by Cleaners Got Talent Ltd
- To conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- To carry out any other duties which fall within the broad spirit, scope and purpose of the job description
- Integrity TRAVEL TO WORK Successful candidate should have travel provision in place to attend work as scheduled, along with the ability to travel independently in line with the requirements of the post and any training required
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
IMPORTANT INFORMATION***Before applying for this vacancy ensure you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provider an up-to-date mobile number and email address in your application. Check your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview as appropriate.
Please check that you are eligible to apply for Jobs Growth Wales before applying. Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.