- To work to Company practices and procedures achieving 100% customer satisfaction in terms of products and despatch
- To be responsible for undertaking and reporting on issues relating to customer sales fulfilment and the tasks within this area
- To assist in the day to day administration and monthly reporting of take-back, supply & fit and affordable flooring sales
- To be responsible for assisting in company marketing activities including input into digital marketing campaigns, events, case studies etc
- To assist in the sales fulfilment task to include ensuring stock /system current at all times and orders fulfilled on time and with positive feedback, including helping in the warehouse when necessary with fulfilment
- To support the administration of the Greenstream Community Donation/ Free Events helping during the day and with the post and pre event marketing and data capture
- TO assist in responding to customer questions and enquiries on time and accurately
- To help support the company aim to achieve min 30% profit on sales
- To help implement the Company social media strategy, supporting company social media strategy. Facebook and Twitter accounts
- To achieve company stock audit trail requirements
- To learn/ take on additional tasks when required by line manager
- To use the company CRM to record enquiries, leads and opportunities ensuring up to date at all times
Full training to be provided by the Employer
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
Requirements for qualifications, specialist knowledge, skills or key behaviours the jobholder will need to demonstrate to do the job effectively.
- You will be an organised and methodical person with good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- You will have good numeracy skills using the tools available such as excel etc.
- You will be a flexible team player however have the ability to work on your own initiative
- You will be a confident communicator
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
IMPORTANT INFORMATION*** Before applying for this vacancy ensure you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number and email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview as appropriate.
Please check that you are eligible to apply for Jobs Growth Wales before applying. Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.