- Help see projects through from start to finish, being involved in most processes.
- Assembly of pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Design and assembly of program PLC based Electrical Control Systems.
- Integration of ancillary equipment
- Travel (UK and Abroad) to install and commission machinery if required.
- Full driving license is required.
On-the-job training will be provided by employer as needed. Future prospects – A full apprenticeship with day release, or full time position depending on the candidate.
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
Be ‘a make it happen person’ who can work with a close team of engineers on automation and packaging machinery products.
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
IMPORTANT INFORMATION***BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ensure you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number and email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Please check that you are eligible to apply for Jobs Growth Wales before applying.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.