You will be part of a small team working with the directors.Potential to develop into a qualified payroll administrator
- Using spreadsheets to collate weekly payroll information.
- Contacting all new employees on a daily basis to get them registered.
- Discussing payroll models with the employees to ascertain the most appropriate option.
- General admin duties
Full training to be provided by the Employer
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
- Reliable, trustworthy and self-motivated.
- Good office skills such as word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
To be arranged by the Employer
Please check that you are eligible to apply for Jobs Growth Wales before applying.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.