- Ensure good communication with all departments throughout the hotel.
- Handle, follow up and communicate any comments or complaints.
- Be familiar with and promote hotel facilities and attractions. Assist guests with any requests.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed on each shift and that a full and thorough handover takes place at the end of the shift.
- Be fully conversant with handling of reservation enquiries. Be aware of all current offers.
- Ensure you have a well founded understanding of all Hotel regulations.
- Tour all areas of the hotel on a regular basis and report irregularities to relevant departments.
- Ensure all access to the hotel is secure as required by hotel policy and procedure.
- Perform any related security duties as required overnight.
- Complete all incident reports and distribute to relevant departments.
- Record any unusual occurrences or problems arising and take appropriate action.
- Turn down all function suites to the hotel standards.
- Ensure that guest/public areas and offices are clean and tidy at all times.
- Check in late arrivals and check out early departures in line with hotel procedures.
- Ensure that wake up calls are made promptly.
- Ensure accuracy of guest bills.
- Be competent in showing guests around the hotel facilities
- Report any faulty equipment to the relevant persons.
- Give assistance to other departments as and when necessary.
- Carry out any other reasonable requests
Details with the Employer
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
- Good Communicator
- Attention to detail
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
To be arranged by the Employer
Please check that you are eligible to apply for Jobs Growth Wales before applying.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.