Duties will include planning and delivering educational and enjoyable sports sessions targeted at children aged 3 to 11. These sessions will take place through a variety of services such as breakfast clubs, PPA & supply cover, lunchtime sport and after school club sport.
Working hours are between 7:30am & 6pm, and are based before, during and after the school day.
The hours will be a minimum of 35 hours a week (term time), with the option of over time during school holidays.
The contracted hours are on a permanent basis subject to a 6 month probationary period and review following this time.
Full training to be provided by the Employer
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
- Relevant A level (or equivalent) qualification in a sports related subject (e.g. BTEC sports coaching/development)
- First Aid Award
- Child Protection/Safeguarding Award
- Full driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
- The ability to plan, deliver and evaluate a variety of fun and structured sessions to KS1 and KS2 children
- Excellent leadership and behaviour management skills
- The ability to communicate well with key partners such as school teachers, PlaySports staff and other relevant personnel
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual under your own initiative
- A variety of coaching qualifications at various levels in a number of sports
- Ability to speak fluent Welsh
- Applicant must be 17+
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
The successful applicant will be contacted by the Employer to arrange an interview
Please check that you are eligible to apply for Jobs Growth Wales before applying.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.