The business is seeking to recruit for a coaching and coordinating role that will involve but not be exclusive to:
- Delivering high quality coaching sessions in a wide range of activities to children as young as 2 and as old as 12 years
- Delivering physical activity sessions to disability groups and elderly participants
- Organisation, preparation and monitoring of the equipment used by the business to deliver sessions
- Preparation and administration of the holiday camps marketing process
- Coordinating the preparations of literature, equipment and resources for holiday camps.
- Leading teams of coaches in holiday camp environments
- Administrating course registers, literature, letters to parents and schools
- Promotion of clubs and services through school assemblies, taster sessions, phone calls, email marketing and other promotional activities
Full training to be provided by the Employer
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
You will have excellent verbal and written English skills that will enable you to communicate effectively with parents, school teachers and children alike. A working knowledge of IT packages such as excel, word and databases is required and a knowledge of internet based programme’s and social media will also be a help in the position.
Most importantly you will share our passion to ensure that every child gets a positive experience of physical activity and sport and that each child is valued, enjoys and learns in every session we conduct
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ensure you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible, and provide an up-to-date mobile number and email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Please check that you are eligible to apply for Jobs Growth Wales before applying. Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.