- To deliver an excellent customer service
- To conduct short focused interviews either by telephone or digitally to explore the customers situation and issues that need resolving
- To make a judgement about what the next steps should be, based on understanding the problem, the customers capability and effective use of resources and other agencies which provide advice
- Where appropriate to provide quality assured assisted self-help information/early intervention information
- Where appropriate refer or signpost customers to one of the external partners in line with documented procedures
- To ensure all customer work is entered onto the relevant case recording system
- To maintain detailed and accurate statistical information as required by Citizens Advice
- To staff the telephone during the service opening hours
Where additional advice needs are identified follow our documented procedures to refer or signpost those customers to an:
- Agreed external partner
- Local citizens advice
- To meet the individual key performance targets and performance targets of telephone services daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
- To adhere to the documented consumer service quality standards
Full training to be provided by the Employer
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
- Good communication and listen skills
- Good telephone manner
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
IMPORTANT INFORMATION***BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ensure you complete your vacancy profile as fully as possible,and provide an up-to-date mobile number and email address in your application. CHECK your email inbox and Careers Wales account regularly for updates to your application. Suitable candidates will be notified of interview arrangements as appropriate.
Please check that you are eligible to apply to Jobs Growth Wales before applying.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.