- To deliver an excellent customer service
- To conduct short focused interviews either by telephone or digitally to explore the customers situation and issues that need resolving
- To make a judgement about what the next steps should be, based on understanding the problem, the customers capability and effective use of resources and other agencies which provide advice
- Where appropriate to provide quality assured assisted self-help information/early intervention information
- Where appropriate refer or signpost customers to one of the external partners in line with documented procedures
- To ensure all customer work is entered onto the relevant case recording system
- To maintain detailed and accurate statistical information as required by Citizens Advice
- To staff the telephone during the service opening hours
Where additional advice needs are identified follow our documented procedures to refer or signpost those customers to an:
- Agreed external partner
- Local citizens advice
- To meet the individual key performance targets and performance targets of telephone services daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
- To adhere to the documented consumer service quality standards
Full training to be provided by the Employer
EDUC8 LTD (WBL)
- Good communication and listen skills
- Good telephone manner
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
To be arranged by the Employer
Please check that you are eligible to apply to Jobs Growth Wales before applying.
Your application will be refused if you are not eligible.